How to Report a Claim
Be sure to report your claim prior to any repairs and/or tear down by the service centre.
- Claims without a claim authorization number will not be processed.
- All repairs must be PRE-APPROVED by Autogard Advantage and completed by a licensed service center.
- Only when a Claim Authorization Number has been issued, the service center may begin the repairs.
- Prior to speaking with a claims representative please have the following information ready:
- The current odometer reading.
- All maintenance service records including the oil change receipts.
- Vehicle ownership and bill of sale .
A claims representative will contact you – generally within an hour – to ask you some initial questions and to schedule a claim inspection of your vehicle. Be sure to discuss any questions you might have about deductibles, parts and services coverage under your warranty contract with your claims representative at this time. A Claim Adjuster could be sent to the service centre to complete a claim inspection and to complete a report on the repair.
Follow-up on Existing Claim
You can request an online follow-up on your recent claim.
Please complete the form below and one of our customer service representatives will contact you to complete the process of your request.
Please have your warranty application number, vehicle serial number (VIN) and the current odometer reading of your vehicle ready prior to completing the form.